Maloneys Beach to South Durras walking track
Murramarang National Park
All the practical information you need to know about Maloneys Beach to South Durras walking track.
Features of this track
5 - 7hrs
Quality of markings
Clearly sign posted
Quality of path
Rough track, many obstacles
Getting there and parking
From the Princess Highway (Batemans Bay or Ulladulla):
- Enter the park off the Princes Highway.
- Take the Long Beach/Maloneys Beach turn off.
- Follow signs to Maloneys Beach.
- Sealed roads
- 2WD vehicles
- All weather
Parking is available at Maloneys Beach.
Toilets and picnic facilities are located at Maloneys Beach, North Head, Oaky Beach and South Durras.
Maps and downloads
Disability access level - no wheelchair access
- Ulladulla office
- Monday to Friday, 9am to 4pm.
- 02 4454 9500
- Lot 9 Blackburn Industrial Estate, 6 Coller Road Ulladulla NSW 2539
- in Murramarang National Park in the South Coast region
Murramarang National Park is always open but may have to close at times due to poor weather or fire danger.
Park entry fees:
$8 per vehicle per day. The park has pay machines - cash and credit cards accepted. Card only at Pretty Beach.Buy annual pass