Jennifer Street boardwalk
La Perouse area in Kamay Botany Bay National Park
All the practical information you need to know about Jennifer Street boardwalk.
Grade 1Learn more about the grading system Features of this track
15 - 30min
Quality of markings
Clearly sign posted
Quality of path
No experience required
Getting there and parking
Get driving directions
Jennifer Street boardwalk is in the La Perouse area of Kamay Botany Bay National Park, on the border of Little Bay. To get there by car:
- From Maroubra, follow Anzac Parade south towards La Perouse.
- Turn left into Jennifer Street from Anzac Parade and continue for 500m
- The start of the walking track is at the end of Jennifer Street, on the left.
- Sealed roads
- No vehicle access
- All weather
Street parking is available nearby on Jennifer Street.
By public transport
The 392 bus will take you to Anzac Pde. Get off at the stop after Pine Ave, Little Bay. Then it's a short 10 minute walk along Jennifer Street to the start of the boardwalk. Visit the Transport NSW website to plan your trip.
There are no facilities along the walking track. The nearest public toilets are on Anzac Pde after Cann Park in La Perouse. This is a 30 minute walk away.
Maps and downloads
Disability access level - easy
- The timber boardwalk and concrete path is suitable for wheelchairs, prams, and visitors with limited mobility.
- There are gentle slopes and several timber benches provide rest stops along the way.
Easy access is free of obstacles such as steps, rough terrain or significant slopes, and may have ramps or boardwalks.
- Nielsen Park office
- Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm.
- 02 9337 5511
- Greycliffe House, Nielsen Park, 6 Steele Point Road, Vaucluse NSW 2030
- in the La Perouse area of Kamay Botany Bay National Park in the Sydney and surrounds region
7am–8.30pm November to March.
7am–7.30pm April to October.
La Perouse park entry gate closed to vehicles between 7pm and 5am all year.
Areas may have to close at times due to poor weather or fire danger.
There are no park entry fees in La Perouse area but you'll need to pay to tour Bare Island. Park entry fees apply in the Kurnell area of Kamay Botany Bay National Park, only.Buy annual pass