Glenbrook area in Blue Mountains National Park
All the practical information you need to know about Jellybean track.
Grade 3Learn more about the grading system Features of this track
30min - 1hr
Quality of markings
Clearly sign posted
Quality of path
Some bushwalking experience recommended
Getting there and parking
Get driving directions
Jellybean track and pool is located in the Glenbrook area of Blue Mountains National Park. To get there:
- Take the Great Western Highway to Glenbrook
- Turn off at Ross Street, opposite Glenbrook Oval
- Turn left into Burfitt Paradae, which becomes Bruce Road
- Follow to the national park entrance
- You can skip most of the walk from the park entrance by driving past the entry gates (fees apply) right down to Jellybean carpark. It's a much shorter descent to the pool.
- Sealed roads
- 2WD vehicles
- All weather
Parking is available at Glenbrook Information Centre. It can be a busy place on the weekend, so parking might be limited then.
Toilets are located at at Glenbrook Information Centre, near the carpark at the start of the track.
- Flush toilets
Fill your water bottles at Glenbrook Information Centre, before setting off on the walk.
Maps and downloads
- in the Glenbrook area of Blue Mountains National Park in the Sydney and surrounds region
- From the first Sunday in October to the first Sunday in April: park gates are open 8.30am to 7pm.
- Rest of the year: park gates are open 8.30am to 6pm.
$8 per vehicle per day applies at attractions in the Glenbrook area.Buy annual pass