Jack Evans walking track
Glenbrook area in Blue Mountains National Park
All the practical information you need to know about Jack Evans walking track.
Grade 3Learn more about the grading system Features of this track
30min - 1hr
Quality of markings
Quality of path
Formed track, some obstacles
Some bushwalking experience recommended
Getting there and parking
Jack Evans walking track is in the Glenbrook area of Blue Mountains National Park. To get there:
- From Glenbrook, follow the signs to the national park via Ross Street and then Bruce Road
- After entering the park follow The Oaks trail across the causeway and continue
- Turn left into Nepean Lookout trail
- Jack Evans walking track is on the right, shortly before Glenbrook – Nepean lookout.
Check the weather before you set out as the road to Jack Evans walking track can become boggy when it rains.
Parking is available on Nepean Lookout trail.
Maps and downloads
Camp fires and solid fuel burners
You’re encouraged to bring gas or fuel stoves, especially in summer during the fire season.
Firewood may not be collected from this park.
NSW national parks are no smoking areas.
- in the Glenbrook area of Blue Mountains National Park in the Sydney and surrounds region
- From the first Sunday in October to the first Sunday in April: park gates are open 8.30am to 7pm.
- Rest of the year: park gates are open 8.30am to 6pm.
$8 per vehicle per day applies at the Bruce Road entrance to the Glenbrook area. You can also pay for your visit via the Park’nPay app.Buy annual pass