Glenbrook Gorge track
Glenbrook area in Blue Mountains National Park
All the practical information you need to know about Glenbrook Gorge track.
Grade 4Learn more about the grading system Features of this track
1hr 30min - 2hrs 30min
Quality of markings
Quality of path
Rough track, many obstacles
Some bushwalking experience recommended
Getting there and parking
Get driving directions
Glenbrook Gorge track is in the Glenbrook area of Blue Mountains National Park. To get there:
- Take the Great Western Highway to Glenbrook
- Turn off at Ross Street, opposite Glenbrook Oval and follow it to the end
- Turn left into Burfitt Parade, which becomes Bruce Road and continue to the carpark at the national park entrance.
- Follow the signs to Glenbrook Gorge. Please note there'is no track along the creek.
Parking is available at Glenbrook main park entrance.
Toilets are located at Glenbrook Entry Station
Maps and downloads
- in the Glenbrook area of Blue Mountains National Park in the Sydney and surrounds region
- From the first Sunday in October to the first Sunday in April: park gates are open 8.30am to 7pm.
- Rest of the year: park gates are open 8.30am to 6pm.
$8 per vehicle per day applies at the Bruce Road entrance to the Glenbrook area. You can also pay for your visit via the Park’nPay app.Buy annual pass