Falcon Crescent link track
Bomaderry Creek Regional Park
Take this track across the open wooded heath from North Nowra down into the beautiful gorge and link with the lovely walks of Bomaderry Creek.
- 1.5km return
- Time suggested
- 30min - 1hr
- Grade 4
- What to
- Drinking water, hat, sunscreen
- Please note
- If you’re linking with the gorge tracks, don’t attempt to cross the creek after heavy rain.
- Remember to take your binoculars if you want to birdwatch
This walk is popular with locals because it provides such beautiful variety of landscapes and links the western side of the park at North Nowra with the wonderful walks of the gorge and the park’s attractive rainforest setting.
Setting out across open forested heath on the plateau, you’ll enjoy the views of the gorge before descending to the cool shade of Bomaderry Creek. The flowers in spring are spectacular and the nectar-feeding birds, like honeyeaters, love them too.
Why not pack some lunch and link up with the longer She-Oak crossing walk just up stream from Mossy Gully? This walk takes you past Bomaderry Creek picnic area where you can enjoy lunch before returning back across the heath.
Take a virtual tour of Falcon Crescent link track captured with Google Street View Trekker.
Subscribe to our Naturescapes e-newsletter which is packed with the latest information, experiences and events in NSW national parks. Your next park adventure starts here.
Australia is home to more than 500,000 animal and plant species, many of which are found nowhere else in the world. Saving our Species is a statewide conservation program that addresses the growing number of Australian animals and Australian native plants facing extinction.
- National Parks Contact Centre
- 7am to 7pm daily
- 1300 072 757 (13000 PARKS) for the cost of a local call within Australia excluding mobiles
- Nowra office
- Monday to Friday, 9am to 4pm.
- 02 4428 6300
- 104 Flatrock Road, West Nowra NSW 2541
- in Bomaderry Creek Regional Park in the South Coast region
Bomaderry Creek Regional Park is always open, but may have to close at times due to wet weather or fire danger.