Couridjah Corridor walk
Nattai National Park
All the practical information you need to know about Couridjah Corridor walk.
Grade 4Learn more about the grading system Features of this track
4 - 6hrs
Quality of markings
Quality of path
Some bushwalking experience recommended
Getting there and parking
Couridjah Corridor walk is in the Thirlmere Lakes precinct of Nattai National Park. To get there:
- Travel south along Remembrance Drive
- Turn right onto Thirlmere Way, then turn right onto Richardson Street.
- Veer left at Westbourne Avenue and continue on Barbour Road
- Proceed north-west on Remembrance Drive
- At Tahmoor, turn left onto Bargo River Road and at Couridjah, turn right onto West Parade.
- Enter Thirlmere Lakes National Park at either Slades Road or Pumphouse Road and follow WE Middleton Memorial Drive until you come to Bluegum carpark near a locked gate.
Parking is available at Bluegum carpark.
Best times to visit
There are lots of great things waiting for you in Nattai National Park. Here are some of the highlights.
Mild weather and misty mornings; a great time to explore some of the longer hikes in the park, including Starlight's trail and Couridjah Corridor walk.
Enjoy the incredible array of wildflowers that cover the ground in the rainforests and the mild weather.
Swim or canoe in the lakes and rivers.
Weather, temperature and rainfall
22°C and 27°C
12°C and 15°C
The area’s highest recorded rainfall in one day
You'll need to bring your own cooking water.
Maps and downloads
You’re encouraged to bring gas or fuel stoves, especially in summer during the fire season.
- Richmond office
- Monday to Friday , 9.30am to 4pm.
- 02 4588 2400
- Bowmans Cottage, 370 Windsor Street, Richmond NSW 2753