Barrington Tops National Park
All the practical information you need to know about Corker trail.
Grade 4Learn more about the grading system Features of this track
1 - 2 days
Quality of markings
Quality of path
Some bushwalking experience recommended
Getting there and parking
Corker trail starts at Lagoon Pinch picnic area in the Lagoon Pinch to Williams River precinct of Barrington Tops National Park. To get there:
- Take Chichester Dam Road from Dungog for approximately 10km
- Turn left into Salisbury Road
- Continue on for approximately 40km, taking Williams Top Road, and follow the signs to the picnic area.
Parking is available at Lagoon Pinch picnic area.
Best times to visit
There are lots of great things waiting for you in Barrington Tops National Park. Here are some of the highlights.
Take to the park's walking tracks to make the most of cooler and drier daytime weather.
Look out for ground orchids and other wildflowers along the Polblue Swamp walking track.
Look out for the eastern water dragon basking on rocks around the streams.
Maps and downloads
- Gloucester office
- Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 4.30pm.
- 02 6538 5300
- 59 Church Street, Gloucester NSW 2422