Coastal walking track
Wallarah National Park
All the practical information you need to know about Coastal walking track.
Features of this track
1hr 30min - 2hrs 30min
Quality of markings
Some bushwalking experience recommended
Short steep hills
Quality of path
Formed track, some obstacles
Getting there and parking
Get driving directions
Coastal walking track is in the Pinny Beach precinct of Wallarah National Park. To get there:
- Park at the end of Spoon Rocks Road at Caves Beach
- Walk around the locked vehicle gate and follow the track
- About 300m from the gate, go left at the fork.
- Follow the marked track and interpretive signs
- There is also access from Caves Beach Road, opposite Copper Valley Close.
- Access is also available from the Caves Beach car park off Caves Beach Road, at the southern end of Caves Beach
Parking is available at the Caves Beach carpark and on Spoon Rocks Road, a short walk from Coastal walking track.It can be a busy place on the weekend, so parking might be limited.
Maps and downloads
Fishing from a boat, the beach or by the river is a popular activity for many national park visitors. If you’re planning a day out fishing, check out these fishing safety tips.
- Lake Munmorah office
- Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 4pm.
- 02 4972 9000
- 1 Blue Wren Drive, Wybung NSW 2259