Circuit Flat walking track
Yengo National Park
All the practical information you need to know about Circuit Flat walking track.
Grade 5Learn more about the grading system Features of this track
1hr 30min - 2hrs 30min
Quality of markings
No directional signage
Quality of path
Formed track, some obstacles
Some bushwalking experience recommended
Getting there and parking
Circuit Flat walking track is in Yengo National Park.
To get there from the north:
- Turn onto Settlers Road off George Downs Drive at Kulnura
- Drive 6.3km in a southerly direction along Settlers Road to Mogo campground
To get there from the south:
- Starting at St Albans village, drive north along Wollombi Road approximately 28.5km to Mogo campground.
- Walk to the rear of the campground to find the track
Parking is available at Mogo campground.
Best times to visit
There are lots of great things waiting for you in Yengo National Park. Here are some of the highlights.
Try mountain bike-riding around the Mount Yengo loop trail.
Set up camp at either Blue Gums or Mountain Arm campground and enjoy the stunning spring wildflower display.
Great for 4WD touring, experience those amazing sunsets and spectacular views from Finchley lookout.
Make Big Yango House your base to explore the park, enjoy warm days on the veranda and chilly nights by the fireplace.
Drinking water is limited or not available in this area, so please bring your own.
Maps and downloads
- Bulga office
- Monday to Friday, 9.30am to 4pm.
- 02 6574 5555
- 2156 Putty Road, Bulga NSW 2330