Canoelands Ridge walking track
Marramarra National Park
All the practical information you need to know about Canoelands Ridge walking track.
Grade 4Learn more about the grading system Features of this track
8 - 10hrs
Quality of markings
Short steep hills
Quality of path
Formed track, some obstacles
Getting there and parking
Get driving directions
Canoelands Ridge walking track is in the northern precinct of Marramarra National Park. To get there:
- Follow the directions to the park via Canoelands Road
- Continue driving along Canoelands Road until you see the parking area on your left where the walk starts
Parking is available at the start of Canoelands Ridge walking track.
Best times to visit
There are lots of great things waiting for you in Marramarra National Park. Here are some of the highlights.
Unwind and take in the serenity of camping at Gentlemans Halt or Marramarra Creek campgrounds.
Wander through the bush and enjoy the colourful display of wildflowers.
Paddle the waterways by kayak or canoe and have a swim in the rivers.
Enjoy longer hikes and day walks such as Canoelands Ridge walking track or Marramarra Ridge to Smugglers Ridge walking track.
Weather, temperature and rainfall
19°C and 28°C
6°C and 16°C
Maps and downloads
Camp fires and solid fuel burners
- You are encouraged to bring gas or fuel stoves, especially in summer during the fire season.
A current NSW recreational fishing licence is required when fishing in all waters.
- Lane Cove National Park Office
- Monday to Friday, 9am to 4pm.
- 02 8448 0400
- Lane Cove National Park, 2 Max Allen Road Lindfield NSW 2070