Burrawang track - Conjola Beach to Buckleys Point
Narrawallee Creek Nature Reserve
North of Ulladulla, Burrawang track leads from Conjola Beach to Buckleys Point, offering fantastic fishing and birdwatching in Narrawallee Creek Nature Reserve.
- 2km return
- Time suggested
- 30min - 1hr
- Grade 3
- What to
- Drinking water, hat, sunscreen
- Please note
- Remember to take your binoculars if you want to go bird watching or whale watching.
This delightful walking track, from Conjola Lake to Buckleys Point in Narrawallee Creek Nature Reserve, takes in a spectacular range of coastal wetlands and a small patch of coastal rainforest with breathtaking scenic views. North of Ulladulla on the NSW South Coast, Burrawang track is a great destination for families who love a remote nature adventure.
Winding through the rare bangalay forests, look for the understorey of burrawangs and old man banksia that thrive under the canopy. Arriving at Buckleys Point, the forests give way to coastal heathland offering panoramic views up and down the beautiful coastline.
Watch for dolphins along the beaches and you might even catch sight of a sea eagle surfing the coastal drafts. Retrace your steps or walk back via the beach for a spot of fishing or a picnic at Conjola Beach picnic area. If you’re keen to stretch your legs, continue on to Narrawallee Inlet walk.
Subscribe to Naturescapes
Subscribe to our Naturescapes e-newsletter which is packed with the latest information, experiences and events in NSW national parks. Your next park adventure starts here.
- National Parks Contact Centre
- 7am to 7pm daily
- 1300 072 757 (13000 PARKS) for the cost of a local call within Australia excluding mobiles
- Ulladulla office
- Monday to Friday, 9am to 4pm.
- 02 4454 9500
- Lot 9 Blackburn Industrial Estate, 6 Coller Road Ulladulla NSW 2539
- in Narrawallee Creek Nature Reserve in the South Coast region
Narrawallee Creek Nature Reserve is always open but may have to close at times due to poor weather or fire danger.
Things to do (17)
- Adventure sports (1)
- Birdwatching and wildlife encounters (8)
- Canoeing/paddling (3)
- Cycling (3)
- Fishing (1)
- Geotourism (1)
- Historic heritage (2)
- Picnics and barbecues (2)
- Road trips and car/bus tours (2)
- Sightseeing (7)
- Swimming (1)
- Walking (5)
- Waterfalls (1)
- Wildflowers (seasonal) (5)