Bullawarring walking track
Heathcote National Park
All the practical information you need to know about Bullawarring walking track.
Grade 4Learn more about the grading system Features of this track
3 - 4hrs
Quality of markings
Short steep hills
Quality of path
Rough track, many obstacles
Getting there and parking
Get driving directions
Bullawarring walking track is in the middle of Heathcote National Park. To get there from Waterfall:
- Turn right onto Kooraban Street
- Turn right onto Warabin Street
- Park at the end of Warabin Street and follow the trail for 50m to the signposted Bullawarring walking track
Park entry points
- Warabin Street, Waterfall See on map
Parking is available on Warabin Street, a short walk from the beginning of Bullawarring walking track.
Best times to visit
Heathcote National Park offers an exceptional visit all year round. You're sure to find a walk, tour, activity or attraction to appeal, regardless of the season.
Visit Heathcote National Park in spring to see blooming Gymea lilies give a scarlet glow to the gullies.
Weather, temperature and rainfall
16°C and 27°C
6°C and 17°C
-0.6° C (1968)
The area’s highest recorded rainfall in one day
You'll need to bring your own cooking water.
Maps and downloads
- Royal National Park Visitor Centre
- 8.30am to 4.30pm daily. Closed Christmas Day.
- 02 9542 0648
- 1300 072 757 for campground and cottage bookings
- 2 Lady Carrington Drive, Royal National Park, NSW 2232