Blowering Cliffs walking track
Tumut area in Kosciuszko National Park
All the practical information you need to know about Blowering Cliffs walking track.
Features of this track
2 - 3hrs
Quality of markings
Clearly sign posted
Some bushwalking experience recommended
Short steep hills
Quality of path
Rough track, many obstacles
Getting there and parking
Blowering Cliffs walking track is in the northern (Blowering Foreshores) precinct of Kosciuszko National Park. To get there from Tumut Visitor Centre:
- Drive 16.6km south along Snowy Mountains Highway
- Turn off the highway into Log Bridge Creek campground and picnic area
- Continue 500m up the road you until you see the Blowering Cliffs trackhead sign and park in the carpark
Parking is available at Log Bridge picnic area, a short walk from the beginning of Blowering Cliffs walking track. There’s also room for caravan and RV parking.
Maps and downloads
Flying a drone for recreational purposes is prohibited in this area. Drones may affect public enjoyment, safety and privacy, interfere with park operations, or pose a threat to wildlife. See the Drones in Parks policy.
This area may be a declared Drone Exclusion Zone, or may be subject to Civil Aviation Safety Authority (CASA) rules for flying near airports, aerodromes and helicopter landing sites. See CASA's Drone Flyer Rules.
Commercial filming and photography
NSW national parks are no smoking areas.
- Tumut Region Visitor Centre
- 9am to 5pm daily. Closed Christmas Day.
- 02 6947 7025
- The Old Butter Factory, 5 Adelong Road, Tumut NSW 2720
- in the Tumut area of Kosciuszko National Park in the Snowy Mountains region
The Tumut area is open all year but some roads and trails may close due to weather conditions or park management issues.
No park entry fees apply in the Tumut area. See vehicle entry fees for other areas in Kosciuszko National Park.Buy annual pass