Anvil Rock walking track
Gibraltar Range National Park
All the practical information you need to know about Anvil Rock walking track.
Features of this track
1 - 2hrs
Quality of markings
Some bushwalking experience recommended
Short steep hills
Quality of path
Formed track, some obstacles
Getting there and parking
Anvil Rock walking track is in the Mulligans precinct of Gibraltar Range National Park. To get there:
- Travel 68km east from Glen Innes or 92km west from Grafton along the Gwydir Highway
- Take Mulligans Drive entrance to Gibraltar Range National Park
- Drive 4km to reach Anvil Rock walking track carpark.
- Mixture of sealed and unsealed roads
- 2WD vehicles
- All weather
Parking is available at Anvil Rock walking track carpark.
- There are no bins so you'll need to take all rubbish away with you.
Maps and downloads
Disability access level - no wheelchair access
- in Gibraltar Range National Park in the North Coast and Country NSW regions
Gibraltar Range National Park is always open but may have to close at times due to poor weather, road damage, or high fire danger.
Park entry fees:
$8 per vehicle per day. The park uses a self-registration fee collection system. Please bring the correct change and display your receipt.Buy annual pass