Nielsen Park bush regeneration group
Sydney Harbour National Park
All the practical information you need to know about Nielsen Park bush regeneration group.
Getting there and parking
Get driving directions
Nielsen Park is in the Nielsen Park precinct of Sydney Harbour National Park. To get there:
- Take New South Head Road away from the city
- Turn left into Vaucluse Road and then left into Greycliffe Avenue
- It’s a short walk to Nielsen Park from here
- Sealed roads
- 2WD vehicles
- All weather
Parking is available in Greycliffe Avenue, including several designated disabled spots.
Maps and downloads
Wheelchairs can access this area with some difficulty.
- There are gentle slopes, three large, grassy picnic areas with harbour views, an accessible toilet and some seats
- Various bitumen paths take you around to vantage points where there are panoramic views from the city to the harbour entrance
- in Sydney Harbour National Park in the Sydney and surrounds region
Sydney Harbour National Park is open sunrise to sunset but may have to close at times due to poor weather or fire danger.
Park entry fees:
Bradleys Head: $8 per vehicle per day. North Head: $5 per vehicle per day. Tap and pay card or phone payments accepted at pay machines. Coin payment available at Fairfax carpark machines only. Chowder Bay: Monday-Friday: $3 per hour, to a maximum of $16 per day. Saturday, Sunday and Public Holidays: $4 per hour, to a maximum of $20 per day. If you hold an NPWS All Parks or Multi Parks Pass, you can park free for up to four hours per day - additional time can be purchased. Car parks operated by Sydney Harbour Federation Trust or Mosman Council are not covered by your pass. Please check signs carefully. Park’nPay: You can also pay for your visit to any area via the Park’nPay app.
Landing fees or tour fees apply to visit Sydney Harbour islands. All public visitors to Shark, Clark or Rodd Island, need to pay a $7 per person landing fee. To arrange, please contact 1300 072 757 (13000 PARKS). Annual NSW Parks Passes do not cover landing fees.Buy annual pass