Friends of Fitzroy Falls
Morton National Park
All the practical information you need to know about Friends of Fitzroy Falls.
Getting there and parking
Fitzroy Falls is in the northern precinct of Morton National Park. To get there:
- From Moss Vale, drive 18km east along Nowra Road to Fitzroy Falls.
- From Nowra, drive 41km via Kangaroo Valley and Nowra Road.
- From Wollongong, drive 65km via Robertson along Illawarra Highway, Sheepwash Road into Nowra Road.
- From Sydney, drive 137km via Hume Highway to Mittagong, then Bowral into Sheepwash Road and Nowra Road.
- From Canberra, drive 174km via Hume and Illawarra highways to Moss Vale, then into Nowra Road.
- Sealed roads
- 2WD vehicles
- All weather
Parking is available at Fitzroy Falls Visitor Centre, including several designated disabled spots. Bus parking is available. A daily motor vehicle entry fee applies at the visitor centre carpark. There are coin-operated 'pay and display' machines – please bring correct coins.
Maps and downloads
Disability access level - easy
- This area is fully wheelchair-accessible
- Toilets, elevated walkway to main lookout and visitor centre are wheelchair-accessible
- A wheelchair is available on request
- in Morton National Park in the South Coast and Country NSW regions
Morton National Park is always open but may have to close at times due to poor weather or fire danger.
Parts of the south-eastern area of this park were once used for military training and may contain unexploded artillery shells. These areas have restrictions in place for your safety.
Park entry fees:
Fitzroy Falls: $4 per vehicle per day. Bundanoon area: $8 per vehicle per day. The park has coin-operated pay and display machines - please bring correct coins.Buy annual pass