Sea Acres Rainforest Centre
Sea Acres National Park
All the practical information you need to know about Sea Acres Rainforest Centre.
Getting there and parking
Sea Acres Rainforest Centre is located at the entry to Sea Acres National Park. To get there:
- From Port Macquarie, head south along Pacific Drive.
- Sea Acres Rainforest Centre is on the left just after Shelly Beach Road
- Sealed roads
- 2WD vehicles
- All weather
Parking is available at Sea Acres Rainforest Centre.
Best times to visit
Head to the cool rainforest to escape the summer heat.
Take binoculars and a camera on beach walks to look to sea for migrating whales.
Weather, temperature and rainfall
18°C and 25°C
11°C and 20°C
The area’s highest recorded rainfall in one day
Maps and downloads
Disability access level - easy
This area is fully wheelchair accessible.
- The centre's theatrette is wheelchair accessible
- Toilet facilities are wheelchair accessible
- Sea Acres Rainforest Centre
- 9am to 4.30pm daily. Closed Christmas Day.
- 02 6582 3355
- 159 Pacific Drive, Port Macquarie NSW 2444
- in Sea Acres National Park in the North Coast region
Sea Acres National Park is always open but may have to close at times due to poor weather or fire danger.