Valley of the Waters picnic area
Katoomba area in Blue Mountains National Park
All the practical information you need to know about the Valley of the Waters picnic area.
Getting there and parking
Valley of the Waters picnic area is located near Conservation Hut, at Wentworth Falls, in Blue Mountains National Park. To get there:
- Take Great Western Highway to Wentworth Falls
- Turn on to Falls Road at the traffic lights then turn right on to Fletcher Street and follow to the end.
- Sealed roads
- 2WD vehicles
- All weather
Parking is available at Conservation Hut. It can be a busy place on the weekend, so parking might be limited.
- Flush toilets
Maps and downloads
There are nearby wheelchair-accessible toilets at Conservation Hut.
- Blue Mountains Heritage Centre and Blackheath office
- 9am to 4.30pm daily. Closed Christmas Day.
- 02 4787 8877
- 270 Govetts Leap Road, Blackheath NSW 2785