Valley of the Waters lookout
Katoomba area in Blue Mountains National Park
All the practical information you need to know about Valley of the Waters lookout.
Getting there and parking
Valley of the Waters lookout is located near the Conservation Hut, at Wentworth Falls, in Blue Mountains National Park. To get there:
- Take Great Western Highway to Wentworth Falls
- Turn on to Falls Road at the traffic lights then turn right on to Fletcher Street and follow to the end.
- Sealed roads
- 2WD vehicles
- All weather
Parking is available, including accessible parking. It can be a busy place on the weekend, so parking might be limited. Mini bus parking is permitted in the Fletcher Street roundabout.
Accessible toilets are available.
- Flush toilets
Maps and downloads
Disability access level - easy
There are modern, accessible facilities including toilets, pathways, and one parking spot. Full access is available from the car park to the viewing area.
Pets and domestic animals (other than certified assistance animals) are not permitted. Find out which regional parks allow dog walking and see the pets in parks policy for more information.
NSW national parks are no smoking areas.
- Blue Mountains Heritage Centre and Blackheath office
- 9am to 4.30pm daily. Closed Christmas Day.
- 02 4787 8877
- 270 Govetts Leap Road, Blackheath NSW 2785
- in the Katoomba area of Blue Mountains National Park in the Sydney and surrounds region
Katoomba area is always open but some locations may close at times due to maintenance, poor weather or fire danger.