Shelly Beach picnic area
Eurobodalla National Park
Shelly Beach picnic area is in Eurobodalla National Park near Moruya Heads lookout. Visit this pretty spot for a leisurely lunch, refreshing swim and beautiful ocean views.
Perfect for a family day out, this popular picnic spot at Shelly Beach also offers fishing, surfing and ocean walks.
Parking is available at the end of Shelly Beach Road. Turn right at the top of Coronation Drive.
Moruya Heads lookout
Moruya Heads lookout offers superb coastal views taking in the scenic mouth of Moruya River.
These maps give a basic overview of park attractions and facilities, and may not be detailed enough for some activities. We recommend that you buy a topographic map before you go exploring.
- National Parks Contact Centre
- 7am to 7pm daily
- 1300 072 757 (13000 PARKS) for the cost of a local call within Australia excluding mobiles
- Narooma office
- Monday to Friday, 9am to 4pm. Office open by appointment only. Closed public holidays.
- 02 4476 0800
- 10 Graham Street, Narooma NSW 2546
- in Eurobodalla National Park in the South Coast region
Eurobodalla National Park is always open but may have to close at times due to poor weather or fire danger.
Things to do (37)
- Aboriginal culture (6)
- Beach (2)
- Birdwatching and wildlife encounters (17)
- Canoeing/paddling (4)
- Fishing (6)
- Historic heritage (4)
- Horse riding (1)
- Picnics and barbecues (8)
- Sightseeing (20)
- Snorkelling and scuba (5)
- Surfing (4)
- Swimming (12)
- Walking (22)
- Waterfalls (1)
- Wildflowers (seasonal) (1)