Corunna picnic area
Eurobodalla National Park
Enjoy a peaceful picnic or barbecue at Corunna picnic area in Eurobodalla National Park on the far south coast. It’s a great spot for fishing, boating and waterskiing.
Corunna picnic area is a popular spot among locals and it’s easy to see why.
Set among trees in a small clearing by Corunna Lake, the picnic area features tables and barbecues that look out on to the scenic lake and lush green hills behind it.
The calm water provides a good spot for some paddling and waterskiing. There’s a boat ramp at the northern end of the picnic area where you can take your boat out for the day to relax or go fishing.
Subscribe to our Naturescapes e-newsletter which is packed with the latest information, experiences and events in NSW national parks. Your next park adventure starts here.
- National Parks Contact Centre
- 7am to 7pm daily
- 1300 072 757 (13000 PARKS) for the cost of a local call within Australia excluding mobiles
- Narooma office
- Monday to Friday, 9am to 4pm. Office open by appointment only. Closed public holidays.
- 02 4476 0800
- 10 Graham Street, Narooma NSW 2546
- in Eurobodalla National Park in the South Coast region
Eurobodalla National Park is always open but may have to close at times due to poor weather or fire danger.