Corunna picnic area
Eurobodalla National Park
Enjoy a peaceful picnic or barbecue at Corunna picnic area in Eurobodalla National Park on the far south coast. It’s a great spot for fishing, boating and waterskiing.
- Picnic areas
- Eurobodalla National Park in South Coast
Corunna picnic area is a popular spot among locals and it’s easy to see why.
Set among trees in a small clearing by Corunna Lake, the picnic area features tables and barbecues that look out on to the scenic lake and lush green hills behind it.
The calm water provides a good spot for some paddling and waterskiing. There’s a boat ramp at the northern end of the picnic area where you can take your boat out for the day to relax or go fishing.
Subscribe to Naturescapes
Subscribe to our Naturescapes e-newsletter which is packed with the latest information, experiences and events in NSW national parks. Your next park adventure starts here.
- National Parks Contact Centre
- 7am to 7pm daily
- 1300 072 757 (13000 PARKS) for the cost of a local call within Australia excluding mobiles
- Narooma office
- Monday to Friday, 9am to 4pm. Office open by appointment only. Closed public holidays.
- 02 4476 0800
- 10 Graham Street, Narooma NSW 2546
- in Eurobodalla National Park in the South Coast region
Eurobodalla National Park is always open but may have to close at times due to poor weather or fire danger.
Things to do (10)
- Aboriginal culture (5)
- Birdwatching and wildlife encounters (4)
- Canoeing/paddling (1)
- Cultural heritage (1)
- Fishing (2)
- Historic heritage (3)
- Picnics and barbecues (2)
- Sailing, boating and cruises (1)
- Sightseeing (4)
- Surfing (1)
- Swimming (2)
- Walking (2)