Conjola Beach picnic area
Narrawallee Creek Nature Reserve
All the practical information you need to know about the Conjola Beach picnic area.
Getting there and parking
Conjola Beach Picnic area is in the Conjola Beach precinct of Narrawallee Creek Nature Reserve. To get there:
- Turn east off Princes Highway at Yatte Yattah onto Lake Conjola Entrance Road (sign to Lake Conjola).
- From Lake Conjola Village, turn south off Lake Conjola Entrance Road onto Thorn Street.
- Follow the unsealed road to the reserve carpark (Conjola Beach picnic area).
Check the weather before you set out as the road to the Conjola Beach picnic area can become boggy when it rains.
- Unsealed roads
- 2WD vehicles
- Dry weather only
Parking is available at Conjola Beach carpark.
Best times to visit
There are lots of great things waiting for you in Narrawallee Creek Nature Reserve. Here are some of the highlights.
The NSW South Coast is renowned as a great spot for whale and dolphin watching, so one of these beautiful giants of the sea could well be joining you on your park visit.
Enjoy tranquil walking along the park's scenic wetlands, indulging in a spot of birdwatching along the way.
Now is the perfect time to take advantage of the park's coastal location and enjoy fishing and picnicking by the water's edge.
Warm yourself up with some scenic walking while wildlife-spotting and birdwatching.
Weather, temperature and rainfall
18°C and 24°C
8.8°C and 16.2°C
The area’s highest recorded rainfall in one day
Drinking water is not available in this area, so it’s a good idea to bring your own.
Maps and downloads
A current NSW recreational fishing licence is required when fishing in all waters.
- Ulladulla office
- Monday to Friday, 9am to 4pm.
- 02 4454 9500
- Lot 9 Blackburn Industrial Estate, 6 Coller Road Ulladulla NSW 2539