Burrill Lake East picnic area
Meroo National Park
Burrill Lake East picnic area is in Meroo National Park, on Giriwa walking track. It’s a great place to stop for snack, cool off with a swim, or set out in a kayak on Burrill Lake.
Giriwa walking track
Discover Aboriginal cultural heritage along Giriwa walking track, in Meroo National Park. Enjoy the natural beauty of Burrill Lake, near Ulladulla, then stop for a picnic, swim or kayak.
Burrill Lake Western Arm picnic area
Burrill Lake Western Arm picnic area is in Meroo National Park, on Giriwa walking track. It’s the perfect spot for a waterside picnic, or paddle in the lake before a walk.
These maps give a basic overview of park attractions and facilities, and may not be detailed enough for some activities. We recommend that you buy a topographic map before you go exploring.
- National Parks Contact Centre
- 7am to 7pm daily
- 1300 072 757 (13000 PARKS) for the cost of a local call within Australia excluding mobiles
- Ulladulla office
- Monday to Friday, 9am to 4pm.
- 02 4454 9500
- Lot 9 Blackburn Industrial Estate, 6 Coller Road Ulladulla NSW 2539
- in Meroo National Park in the South Coast region
Meroo National Park is always open but may have to close at times due to poor weather or fire danger.
Things to do (76)
- Aboriginal culture (3)
- Adventure sports (1)
- Beach (1)
- Birdwatching and wildlife encounters (39)
- Canoeing/paddling (14)
- Cycling (3)
- Fishing (18)
- Geotourism (1)
- Historic heritage (3)
- Picnics and barbecues (21)
- Road trips and car/bus tours (3)
- Sailing, boating and cruises (2)
- Sightseeing (39)
- Snorkelling and scuba (9)
- Surfing (5)
- Swimming (23)
- Walking (39)
- Waterfalls (3)
- Wildflowers (seasonal) (7)