Bald Hill Creek Falls picnic area
Coolah Tops National Park
Bald Hill Creek Falls picnic area is in Coolah Tops National Park, near The Pines campground. It’s a great stop on the walk to Bald Hill waterfall, which cascades over basalt rock formations.
Brackens Hut provides rustic accommodation and a great base to explore the walking, mountain biking trails and spectacular scenery that Coolah Tops has to offer.
Far away from the chaos of the city, The Pines campground in Coolah Tops National Park is a remote camping area and peaceful setting for outdoor pursuits, especially walking, mountain biking and birdwatching.
These maps give a basic overview of park attractions and facilities, and may not be detailed enough for some activities. We recommend that you buy a topographic map before you go exploring.
- National Parks Contact Centre
- 7am to 7pm daily
- 1300 072 757 (13000 PARKS) for the cost of a local call within Australia excluding mobiles
- 02 9585 6831
- Warrumbungle NP Visitor Information Centre
- 9am to 4pm daily. Closed Christmas Day.
- 02 6825 4364
- 4261 John Renshaw Parkway, Warrumbungle NSW 2828