Bald Hill Creek Falls picnic area
Coolah Tops National Park
Bald Hill Creek Falls picnic area is in Coolah Tops National Park, near The Pines campground. It’s a great stop on the walk to Bald Hill waterfall, which cascades over basalt rock formations.
Brackens Hut provides rustic accommodation and a great base to explore the walking, mountain biking trails and spectacular scenery that Coolah Tops has to offer.
The Pines campground
Far away from the chaos of the city, The Pines campground in Coolah Tops National Park is a remote camping area and peaceful setting for outdoor pursuits, especially walking, mountain biking and birdwatching.
These maps give a basic overview of park attractions and facilities, and may not be detailed enough for some activities. We recommend that you buy a topographic map before you go exploring.
- National Parks Contact Centre
- 7am to 7pm daily
- 1300 072 757 (13000 PARKS) for the cost of a local call within Australia excluding mobiles
- Warrumbungle NP Visitor Information Centre
- 9am to 4pm daily. Closed Christmas Day.
- 02 6825 4364
- 4261 John Renshaw Parkway, Warrumbungle NSW 2828
- in Coolah Tops National Park in the Country NSW region
Coolah Tops National Park is always open but may have to close at times due to poor weather, fire danger or management operations. The eastern end of the park is regularly closed during wet weather due to slippery road conditions.
Things to do (13)
- 4WD touring (1)
- Aboriginal culture (1)
- Birdwatching and wildlife encounters (4)
- Cultural heritage (1)
- Picnics and barbecues (6)
- Road trips and car/bus tours (2)
- Sightseeing (8)
- Walking (8)
- Waterfalls (4)
- Wildflowers (seasonal) (3)