Morton National Park
Yarrunga lookout is at the southern end of the East Rim and Wildflower walking tracks and on a clear day provides breathtaking views in several directions.
To the north, you'll see a variety of tall forests and lush rainforest gullies winding their way down to Yarrunga Creek.
The East Rim and Wildflower walking tracks offer awe inspiring views of the Southern Highlands. Starting from Fitzroy Falls Visitor Centre, wind your way through nature on these connecting tracks.
These maps give a basic overview of park attractions and facilities, and may not be detailed enough for some activities. We recommend that you buy a topographic map before you go exploring.
- National Parks Contact Centre
- 7am to 7pm daily
- 1300 072 757 (13000 PARKS) for the cost of a local call within Australia excluding mobiles
- Fitzroy Falls Visitor Centre
- 9am to 4pm daily. Closed Christmas Day.
- 02 4887 7270
- 1301 Nowra Road, Fitzroy Falls NSW 2577
- in Morton National Park in the South Coast and Country NSW regions
Morton National Park is always open but may have to close at times due to poor weather or fire danger.
Parts of the south-eastern area of this park were once used for military training and may contain unexploded artillery shells. These areas have restrictions in place for your safety.
Park entry fees:
Fitzroy Falls: $4 per vehicle per day. Bundanoon area: $8 per vehicle per day. The park has pay and display machines - cash and cards accepted.Buy annual pass