Twin Falls lookout
Morton National Park
Twin Falls lookout is midway along West Rim walking track in Morton National Park. With vantage points that overlook Twin Falls, Yarrunga Creek and Yarrunga Valley, it’s an ideal place to take in the scenery.
Twin Falls lookout is well worth a stop if you’re making your way along West Rim walking track in Morton National Park. Cross the small bridge at the top of the falls and relax on one of the seats as you take in the picturesque surrounds.
From its 3 vantage points, you can gaze across to Twin Falls which fluctuates with the seasons. You’ll also have expansive views of sub-tropical rainforest and Yarrunga Creek as it winds its way through the valley below.
Gums, wattle, casuarinas and seasonal wildflowers fringe the area adding bursts of colour when in bloom.
West Rim walking track
Moderate West Rim walking track offers scenic waterfall views, ideal for families on a car tour of Morton National Park, in the Southern Highlands, near Robertson.
These maps give a basic overview of park attractions and facilities, and may not be detailed enough for some activities. We recommend that you buy a topographic map before you go exploring.
- National Parks Contact Centre
- 7am to 7pm daily
- 1300 072 757 (13000 PARKS) for the cost of a local call within Australia excluding mobiles
- Fitzroy Falls Visitor Centre
- 9am to 4pm daily. Closed Christmas Day.
- 02 4887 8270
- 1301 Nowra Road, Fitzroy Falls NSW 2577
- in Morton National Park in the South Coast and Country NSW regions
Morton National Park is always open but may have to close at times due to poor weather or fire danger.
Parts of the south-eastern area of this park were once used for military training and may contain unexploded artillery shells. These areas have restrictions in place for your safety.
Park entry fees:
Fitzroy Falls: $4 per vehicle per day. Bundanoon area: $8 per vehicle per day. The park has pay and display machines - cash and cards accepted.Buy annual pass
Things to do (152)
- Aboriginal culture (4)
- Adventure sports (3)
- Birdwatching and wildlife encounters (43)
- Cafes and kiosks (4)
- Canoeing/paddling (6)
- Cultural heritage (2)
- Cycling (5)
- Environmental appreciation/study (2)
- Fishing (4)
- Historic heritage (10)
- Other experiences (6)
- Photography (1)
- Picnics and barbecues (26)
- Road trips and car/bus tours (9)
- Sailing, boating and cruises (2)
- Show cave tours (8)
- Sightseeing (80)
- Snorkelling and scuba (2)
- Surfing (2)
- Swimming (12)
- Visitor centres (4)
- Walking (82)
- Waterfalls (32)
- Waterhole (1)
- Wildflowers (seasonal) (20)