Spirey View lookout
Warrumbungle National Park
Spirey View lookout is in Warrumbungle National Park, 100m off the Breadknife and Grand High Tops walking track. It’s a great spot to see the iconic Breadknife, Belougery Spire and the Grand High Tops.
Breadknife and Grand High Tops walk
Breadknife and Grand High Tops walk in Warrumbungle National Park, regarded as one of the best walks in NSW, offers close up views of the park’s iconic rock formations.
These maps give a basic overview of park attractions and facilities, and may not be detailed enough for some activities. We recommend that you buy a topographic map before you go exploring.
- National Parks Contact Centre
- 7am to 7pm daily
- 1300 072 757 (13000 PARKS) for the cost of a local call within Australia excluding mobiles
- Coonabarabran office
- Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 4.30pm.
- 02 6842 1311
- 30 Timor Street, Coonabarabran NSW 2357
- in Warrumbungle National Park in the Country NSW region
Warrumbungle National Park is always open but may have to close at times due to poor weather or fire danger.
Park entry fees:
$8 per vehicle per day.Buy annual pass
Things to do (31)
- 4WD touring (1)
- Aboriginal culture (3)
- Adventure sports (1)
- Birdwatching and wildlife encounters (10)
- Cultural heritage (1)
- Educational activities (1)
- Historic heritage (1)
- Other experiences (1)
- Picnics and barbecues (3)
- Road trips and car/bus tours (2)
- Sightseeing (18)
- Swimming (1)
- Visitor centres (2)
- Walking (21)
- Wildflowers (seasonal) (11)