Moruya Heads lookout
Eurobodalla National Park
All the practical information you need to know about Moruya Heads lookout.
Getting there and parking
Moruya Head lookout is in the South Head part of Eurobodalla National Park. To get there:
- Head east off the Princes Highway on Moruya South Head Road
- Follow this road for approximately 6km before turning left onto Charles Moffitt Drive
- After 600m, turn left onto Coronation Drive.
- Turn right at the T-junction onto Elizabeth Street and follow the road around to the right until you see the cemetery
- Sealed roads
- 2WD vehicles
- All weather
- Parking is available at Moruya Heads lookout, including several designated disabled spots.
- It can be a busy place on the weekend, so parking might be limited.
Best times to visit
There are lots of great things waiting for you in Eurobodalla National Park. Here are some of the highlights.
Head out for a spot of fishing – either from the beach or lakeside, on a boat or from a kayak.
A lovely time of year to walk all or a short part the Bingi Dreaming track – coastal banksias and a range of other wildflowers will be on display.
The perfect time of year for a family camping holiday by the beach – try Congo campground near Moruya or Beachcomber Holiday Park near Bodalla.
Head to Mystery Bay for a picnic and spot of whale watching. be sure to take your binoculars for a close up view.
Weather, temperature and rainfall
18°C and 23°C
6°C and 17°C
- Flush toilets
- Gas/electric barbecues (free)
Maps and downloads
Disability access level - medium
A current NSW recreational fishing licence is required when fishing in all waters.
- Narooma office
- Monday to Friday, 9am to 4pm. Closed public holidays.
- 02 4476 0800
- 10 Graham Street, Narooma NSW 2456. Office open by appointment only.