Misty Creek lookout
Guy Fawkes River National Park
Enjoy scenic views from Misty Creek lookout over Guy Fawkes River Gorge, near Coffs Harbour, and Chaelundi campground.
- What to
- Drinking water
- Please note
- The lookout is 50m from Misty Creek Road.
- This park is in a remote location, so please ensure you’re well-prepared, bring appropriate clothing and equipment and advise a family member or friend of your travel plans.
Park yourself on a granite boulder or bench and take a little time to enjoy some truly scenic views over the Guy Fawkes River Gorge at Misty Creek lookout. Here, you can see the interlocking ranges reach far into the distant tablelands.
This beautiful scenic lookout is just 50 metres up a gentle slope from the carpark and isn’t far from Chaelundi campground.
Watch for brush-tailed rock wallabies around Misty Creek lookout and other cliff top lookouts and keep an eye to the sky for hunting wedge-tailed eagles and peregrine falcons.
Subscribe to our Naturescapes e-newsletter which is packed with the latest information, experiences and events in NSW national parks. Your next park adventure starts here.
- National Parks Contact Centre
- 7am to 7pm daily
- 1300 072 757 (13000 PARKS) for the cost of a local call within Australia excluding mobiles
- Glen Innes office
- Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 4.30pm.
- 02 6739 0700
- 68 Church Street, Glen Innes NSW 2370
- in Guy Fawkes River National Park in the North Coast and Country NSW regions
Guy Fawkes River National Park is always open but may have to close at times due to poor weather or fire danger.