Horton Falls lookout
Horton Falls National Park
Horton Falls lookout is in Horton Falls National Park near Horton Falls campground and picnic area. The lookout is a great vantage point for viewing the waterfall and rock pools.
Horton Falls campground and picnic area
Tucked away in the rugged foothills of the Nendewar Range is Horton Falls campground and picnic area. With just 2 campsites, nature lovers can explore the waterfalls, swimming holes and gorges of Horton Falls National Park, near Barraba.
Upper Falls picnic area
Upper Falls picnic area is in Horton Falls National Park near Horton Falls campground and picnic area. It’s a great spot to stop for a snack when you visit the park’s waterfalls, walks and lookouts.
These maps give a basic overview of park attractions and facilities, and may not be detailed enough for some activities. We recommend that you buy a topographic map before you go exploring.
- National Parks Contact Centre
- 7am to 7pm daily
- 1300 072 757 (13000 PARKS) for the cost of a local call within Australia excluding mobiles
- Narrabri office
- Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 4.30pm.
- 02 6792 7300
- Level 1, 100 Maitland Street, Narrabri NSW 2390. Accessible via Dewhurst Street.
- in Horton Falls National Park in the Country NSW region
Things to do (42)
- 4WD touring (1)
- Aboriginal culture (5)
- Birdwatching and wildlife encounters (9)
- Cultural heritage (1)
- Cycling (4)
- Educational activities (1)
- Geotourism (1)
- Historic heritage (2)
- Picnics and barbecues (9)
- Road trips and car/bus tours (2)
- Sightseeing (28)
- Swimming (1)
- Walking (23)
- Waterfalls (4)
- Wildflowers (seasonal) (8)