Echo Point lookout (Three Sisters)
Katoomba area in Blue Mountains National Park
All the practical information you need to know about Echo Point lookout (Three Sisters).
Getting there and parking
Get driving directions
Echo Point lookout and the Three Sisters are in the Katoomba area of Blue Mountains National Park. To get there:
- From Sydney, take Great Western Highway (M4 and A32) towards Katoomba
- At Katoomba, turn left off the Great Western Highway at the traffic lights, then follow the signs to Three Sisters and Echo Point.
- Sealed roads
- 2WD vehicles
- All weather
- Parking is available near Echo Point - please note that time limits and parking fees apply.
- It can be a busy place on the weekend, so parking might be limited.
- Flush toilets
Maps and downloads
Disability access level - easy
This area is fully wheelchair accessible
- There are several designated disabled car spots closer to the lookout
- Access to the top lookout is across a wide, paved area
Flying a drone for recreational purposes is prohibited in this area. Drones may affect public enjoyment, safety and privacy, interfere with park operations, or pose a threat to wildlife. See the Drones in Parks policy.
This area may be a declared Drone Exclusion Zone, or may be subject to Civil Aviation Safety Authority (CASA) rules for flying near airports, aerodromes and helicopter landing sites. See CASA's Drone Flyer Rules.
Commercial filming and photography
NSW national parks are no smoking areas.
- Blue Mountains City Council
- 02 4780 5000
- Echo Point Visitor Centre, Katoomba or Glenbrook Visitor Centre, Glenbrook