Bingi Bingi Point
Eurobodalla National Park
All the practical information you need to know about Bingi Bingi Point.
Getting there and parking
Bingi Bingi Point is in Eurobodalla National Park. To get there:
- Turn off the Princes Highway at Bergalia, which is 8km south of Moruya.
- Follow the sealed road for approximately 4km until you reach a T-junction
- Turn right and follow the road for about 2km to Bingi Bingi Point
- Unsealed roads
- 2WD vehicles
- All weather
- Parking is available at the carpark at the end of the road.
- It can be a busy place on the weekend, so parking might be limited.
Best times to visit
There are lots of great things waiting for you in Eurobodalla National Park. Here are some of the highlights.
Head out for a spot of fishing – either from the beach or lakeside, on a boat or from a kayak.
A lovely time of year to walk all or a short part the Bingi Dreaming track – coastal banksias and a range of other wildflowers will be on display.
The perfect time of year for a family camping holiday by the beach – try Congo campground near Moruya or Beachcomber Holiday Park near Bodalla.
Head to Mystery Bay for a picnic and spot of whale watching. be sure to take your binoculars for a close up view.
Weather, temperature and rainfall
18°C and 23°C
6°C and 17°C
Maps and downloads
Disability access level - medium
- Narooma office
- Monday to Friday, 9am to 4pm. Office open by appointment only. Closed public holidays.
- 02 4476 0800
- 10 Graham Street, Narooma NSW 2546