Crowdy Bay National Park
All the practical information you need to know about Kylies Hut.
Getting there and parking
You can reach Kylies Hut from Indian Head campground or Kylies Beach carpark.
From Indian Head campground:
- Follow the road on your right as you drive into Indian Head campground until you reach a gate
- Kylies Hut is a short 150m walk beyond the gate
From Kylies Beach carpark:
- Follow Kylies Beach Road past Kylies Beach campground to the carpark
- Metcalfes walking track is on your left as you drive into the carpark. Kylies Hut is a 550m walk from here.
- Unsealed roads
- 2WD vehicles
- All weather
There is parking at Indian Head campground and Kylies Beach carpark, where Metcalfes walking track to Kylies Hut begins.
- The nearest non-flush toilets are at Indian Head campground, 150m walk from Kylies Hut.
- The nearest carparks are at Indian Head campground (150m) and Kylies Beach (550m).
Maps and downloads
Disability access level - no wheelchair access
Mountain biking is permitted on public roads and some management trails.
Camp fires and solid fuel burners
NSW national parks are no smoking areas.
- Port Macquarie office
- Monday to Friday, 9am to 4.30pm.
- 02 6588 5555 for general enquiries only, no bookings.
- 22 Blackbutt Road, Port Macquarie NSW 2444