Yuraygir guided treks with Home Comforts Hiking
Yuraygir National Park
Home Comforts Hiking offers guided treks of Yuragir coastal walk with overnight accommodation in 4 charming coastal villages. It’s a great way to explore this beautiful coastline near Yamba and Coffs Harbour.
- Contact Home Comforts Hiking for tour dates.
- Yuraygir National Park
- No wheelchair access
- Medium. Coastal and beach walking.
- Contact Home Comforts Hiking for pricing.
- Bookings required; book online or email Home Comforts Hiking. Private bookings also available.
- Please note
- Tour package includes accommodation, daily transport and luggage transfers while hiking.
With comfortable overnight accommodation and friendly guides, Home Comforts Hiking turns this epic 65km trek in Yuraygir National Park into a most pleasant adventure.
With the sun on your back, explore Yuraygir coastal walk from Angourie to Red Rock over 4 days of walking. Along the way, rest overnight in the small coastal villages of Yamba, Brooms Head, Minnie Waters and Wooli. Wake up refreshed and ready to discover more of this pristine coastline.
The journey includes lots of breaks and plenty of chances to see beautiful native plants and wildlife as you pass heathland plains, unspoiled beaches, sparking lagoons and even a marine park. You’ll never forget this stunningly beautiful journey through the traditional homelands of the Gumbaynggirr and Yaegl nations.
Home Comforts Hiking is a licensed commercial tour operator with a Parks Eco Pass.
- in Yuraygir National Park in the North Coast region
Yuraygir National Park is always open but may have to close at times due to poor weather or fire danger.
Park entry fees:
$8 per vehicle per day. The park has self registration stands with envelopes - please bring correct change.Buy annual pass