Women's trek training sessions
Royal National Park
COVID-safe tours and events
In line with the latest NSW Government COVID-19 advice, masks are encouraged for indoor settings where you cannot maintain a safe distance from others.
If you prefer tracks to treadmills, these guided training sessions by Diamonds in the Rough Adventures are for you. Get fit, learn new skills and connect with like-minded women in the great outdoors.
- Contact Diamonds in the Rough Adventures for session times.
- No wheelchair access
- Easy. You’ll need to be able to maintain a brisk walk for about 90min. Medium-level activities also available.
- Contact Diamonds in the Rough Adventures for pricing.
- Bookings required. Book online or call Diamonds in the Rough Adventures on 0423 190 010.
Meet up with the friendly coaches of Diamonds in the Rough Adventures for training sessions in the Royal National Park and other superb locations. All women, regardless of age, fitness or trekking experience are welcome to join this supportive, fun and inspiring community.
Mini-team adventures on bush tracks, fire trails and beach foreshores are designed to match the type of conditions you’ll find on a trek. Each exhilarating challenge aims to build specific fitness for trekking or hiking, boosting your confidence and knowledge as well.
These sessions are a great way to meet fitness goals, whether training for a local single-day hike, an overseas multi-day altitude trek or something in between. Diamonds in the Rough Adventures also offers day, weekend and longer adventures designed to inspire and challenge.
Diamonds in the Rough Adventures is a licensed commercial tour operator with a Parks Eco Pass.
- in Royal National Park in the Sydney and surrounds and South Coast regions
Royal National Park is open 7am to 8.30pm but may have to close at times due to poor weather or fire danger.
Park entry fees:
$12 per vehicle per day. Payment options include Audley Visitor Centre, vehicle entry stations, pay machines and the Park’nPay app.
Vehicles over 8 seats: $4.40 per adult, $2.20 per child (per day). Students on educational programs: $1.10 per student. Teachers/educational supervisors: free (1 adult per 10 students).Buy annual pass
Things to do (100)
- Aboriginal culture (7)
- Birdwatching and wildlife encounters (31)
- Cafes and kiosks (2)
- Canoeing/paddling (11)
- Cultural heritage (5)
- Cycling (5)
- Educational activities (2)
- Fishing (10)
- Historic heritage (14)
- Horse riding (1)
- Other experiences (5)
- Photography (2)
- Picnics and barbecues (31)
- Sailing, boating and cruises (3)
- Sightseeing (36)
- Snorkelling and scuba (2)
- Surfing (1)
- Swimming (13)
- Visitor centres (3)
- Walking (51)
- Waterfalls (9)
- Wildflowers (seasonal) (12)