Women’s Blue Mountains hiking and yoga retreat
Blackheath area in Blue Mountains National Park
COVID-safe tours and events
In line with the latest NSW Government COVID-19 advice, masks are encouraged for indoor settings where you cannot maintain a safe distance from others.
Spend your days hiking, practising yoga and enjoying gourmet food at a beautiful retreat with Women Want Adventure, near Blackheath.
- Contact Women Want Adventure for retreat dates.
- No wheelchair access
- Contact Women Want Adventure for pricing.
- Bookings required. Book online or email or call Women Want Adventure on 0403 918 346.
Nestled in 12 acres of unspoilt bushland, this Kanimbla Valley retreat by Women Want Adventure is the perfect escape for women who want to spend more time outdoors and boost their health.
Settle into your bushland eco lodge, then get ready to rejuvenate and explore. Enjoy a stunning hike along Grand Canyon track in Blue Mountains National Park with spectacular views of mountains, waterfalls and creeks. Go for a ride on the Scenic Railway and explore tracks in the Katoomba area. This retreat is also a great chance to learn from a qualified female outdoor guide.
Back at the lodge, stretch out with relaxing yoga classes and, when you’ve worked up a healthy appetite, enjoy delicious and wholesome plant-based meals in the company of other women.
Women Want Adventure is a licensed commercial tour operator with a Parks Eco Pass.
- in the Blackheath area of Blue Mountains National Park in the Sydney and surrounds region
Blackheath area is always open but may have to close at times due to poor weather or fire danger.
Things to do (137)
- 4WD touring (4)
- Aboriginal culture (7)
- Adventure sports (19)
- Birdwatching and wildlife encounters (13)
- Cafes and kiosks (1)
- Cultural heritage (1)
- Cycling (12)
- Environmental appreciation/study (5)
- Historic heritage (13)
- Other experiences (9)
- Photography (3)
- Picnics and barbecues (12)
- Road trips and car/bus tours (3)
- Sightseeing (68)
- Swimming (4)
- Visitor centres (2)
- Walking (75)
- Waterfalls (38)
- Wildflowers (seasonal) (8)