Wollemi guided Glow Worm Tunnel walk
Wollemi National Park
Join Wolgan Valley Eco Tours on the popular Glow Worm Tunnel walking track in Wollemi National Park and see the magical natural light show created by thousands of glow worms.
- Contact Wolgan Valley Eco Tours for times and dates.
- Wollemi National Park
- No wheelchair access
- Medium. A reasonable level of physical fitness is required for this walk.
- Contact Wolgan Valley Eco Tours for pricing.
- Bookings required. Book online or email or call Wolgan Valley Eco Tours 0439 464 660.
With the friendly guides from Wolgan Valley Eco Tours, explore this meandering track through lush gorges, across mountain streams and past sandstone pagodas. Be sure to bring your camera because there are plenty of chances to capture spectacular panoramic views along the way.
When you enter the Glow Worm Tunnel, historically part of a railway, you’ll find yourself in absolute darkness. As your eyes adjust, be amazed by pinpricks of soft blue light created by thousands of glow worms. Don’t worry if all this activity makes you hungry because your guides will provide morning tea and refreshments.
Wolgan Valley Eco Tours is a licensed commercial tour operator with a Parks Eco Pass.
- in Wollemi National Park in the Sydney and surrounds, North Coast and Country NSW regions
Wollemi National Park is always open but may have to close at times due to poor weather or fire danger.