Wollemi camping and canyoning expeditions
Wollemi National Park
COVID-safe tours and events
In line with the latest NSW Government COVID-19 advice, masks are encouraged for indoor settings where you cannot maintain a safe distance from others.
Join Roam Adventures and Training on a camping and canyoning adventure in the stunning Wollemi National Park.
- Contact Roam Adventures and Training for tour dates.
- No wheelchair access
- Hard. A high level of fitness is required.
- Contact Roam Adventures and Training for pricing.
- Bookings required. Book online or email or call Roam Adventures and Training on 0423 949 053.
Explore the breathtaking wilderness of Wollemi National Park on a fully inclusive camping and canyoning adventure with Roam Adventures and Training.
Exciting expeditions range from overnight tours to bespoke multi-night excursions. Each tour takes place in unique locations hand-picked by your experienced instructors.
You can expect to climb, wade and abseil through deep rock formations, pools of water and constrictions as you journey through this magical place.
Roam Adventures and Training will provide you with premium technical gear meaning you’ll spend your experience in maximum comfort and safety. Tasty meals and snacks, as well as a full camping set-up, are also included.
It’s a good idea to contact Roam Adventures and Training if you’re unsure which tour is the best fit for your experience and fitness level.
Roam Adventures and Training is a licensed commercial tour operator with a Parks Eco Pass.
- in Wollemi National Park in the Sydney and surrounds, North Coast and Country NSW regions
Wollemi National Park is always open but may have to close at times due to poor weather or fire danger.
Things to do (153)
- 4WD touring (7)
- Aboriginal culture (20)
- Adventure sports (13)
- Beach (3)
- Birdwatching and wildlife encounters (32)
- Canoeing/paddling (8)
- Cultural heritage (4)
- Cycling (17)
- Environmental appreciation/study (5)
- Fishing (4)
- Geotourism (1)
- Historic heritage (29)
- Horse riding (7)
- Other experiences (6)
- Photography (3)
- Picnics and barbecues (18)
- Road trips and car/bus tours (5)
- Sailing, boating and cruises (2)
- Sightseeing (54)
- Swimming (6)
- Trail bike touring (1)
- Visitor centres (1)
- Walking (82)
- Waterfalls (11)
- Wildflowers (seasonal) (15)