Weekend introduction to landscape photography
Blackheath area in Blue Mountains National Park
Nurture your passion for photography on this 2-day workshop with Gary P Hayes Photography. With the help of an experienced local professional, take your skills to the next level and capture the timeless beauty of Blue Mountains National Park.
- Contact Gary P Hayes Photography for tour schedule.
- No wheelchair access
- Medium. Reasonable fitness required.
- Contact Gary P Hayes Photography for pricing.
- Bookings required. Book online or email or call Gary P Hayes Photography on 0404 797 104.
Join professional photographer Gary Hayes for this small group workshop in the remarkable World Heritage surrounds of the Blue Mountains. Perfect for any landscape photography enthusiast, a weekend with this passionate teacher will equip you with new knowledge and skills in areas from composition to long exposures and processing.
You’ll visit vantage points only a Blue Mountains local could know, to see waterfalls and sweeping mountain and valley views. Along the way, Gary will share tips and tricks on shooting at sunrise, sunset, mid-day and night. You’ll come away with a great new collection of photos and the skills and know-how you need to become a great landscape photographer.
Gary P Hayes Photography is a licensed commercial tour operator with a Parks Eco Pass.
- in the Blackheath area of Blue Mountains National Park in the Sydney and surrounds region
Blackheath area is always open but may have to close at times due to poor weather or fire danger.