Trial Bay Gaol: Life behind bars kids tour
Arakoon National Park
Come along and find out what life behind bars was really like for the prisoners here. Trial Bay Gaol, in Arakoon National Park, is brimming with stories.
Wednesday 2 October and Wednesday 9 October 2019, 4pm to 6pm
- Trial Bay Gaol, Arakoon National Park
- Easy. Suitable for children 4 to 12 years. Younger children are welcome with close parental supervision. All children under 16 must be accompanied by an adult. We'll walk less than 1km throughout this activity.
Adult $15 per person. Child (4 years and over) $10 per person. Family $40 for 2 adults and 2 children.
- Meeting point
- Main gates of Trial Bay Gaol.
- What to
- Sturdy shoes, suitable clothing
- Bookings and pre-payment required. Phone 02 6566 6168.
- Available on request for groups, subject to staff availability. Maximum 20 participants at $225 per group.
These school holidays, explore Trial Bay Gaol using photo cards to locate special items and places within the old gaol. Join in some old-fashioned German games, including Kegel bowling. Search for the missing gaol keys to earn your release!
Remember to wear sturdy enclosed shoes, and bring a warm jacket.