Training runs for Ultra Trail Australia events
Katoomba area in Blue Mountains National Park
COVID-safe tours and events
In line with the latest NSW Government COVID-19 advice, masks are encouraged for indoor settings where you cannot maintain a safe distance from others.
Hit the trails with the seasoned locals of Blue Mountain Fitness. Their training runs in breathtaking Blue Mountains National Park are a great way to enhance your chances for your next Ultra Trail Australia event.
- Contact Blue Mountains Fitness for dates and times.
- Katoomba area in Blue Mountains National Park
- No wheelchair access
- Medium. Blue Mountains Fitness have pace groups to suit all participants, from walkers to joggers and fast runners.
- Contact Blue Mountains Fitness for pricing.
- Bookings required. Book online or email or call Blue Mountains Fitness on 0402 925 608.
If you’re thinking of signing up for one of the challenging Ultra Trail Australia events, Blue Mountains Fitness can help you meet your goals. Their trainers are seasoned veterans of these challenging endurance running events. As locals, they know the trails better than most and can show you the inside track for these arduous race courses.
With the help of Blue Mountains Fitness you'll receive the event coaching and support you need to stick to your plan and time-frame. Walk, jog or run — regardless of your pace, these events are a great way to enhance your fitness and experience nature in stunning World Heritage surrounds.
Blue Mountains Fitness is a licensed commercial tour operator with a Parks Eco Pass.
- in the Katoomba area of Blue Mountains National Park in the Sydney and surrounds region
Katoomba area is always open but some locations may close at times due to maintenance, poor weather or fire danger.