Top of the Myall guided sunset kayak tours
Myall Lakes National Park
COVID-safe tours and events
In line with the latest NSW Government COVID-19 advice, masks are encouraged for indoor settings where you cannot maintain a safe distance from others.
Immerse yourself in the sunset beauty of Myall Lake on a family-friendly outing with Adventure Activities Outdoors. You’ll boost your paddling skills, have fun and discover local history and ecology.
Contact Adventure Activities Outdoors for tour schedule.
- Myall Lakes National Park in North Coast
- No wheelchair access
- Easy. Suitable for beginners and family groups.
Contact Adventure Activities Outdoors for pricing.
- Entry fees
- Park entry fees apply
- Bookings required. Book online or email or call Adventure Activities Outdoors on 0416 427 661.
- Please note
- Adventure Activities Outdoors also offers stand up paddleboard (SUP) hires and tours.
- Tailored tour options also available.
Kayaking novice or experienced paddler, you’re bound to enjoy Myall Lake at its most magical hour on this guided tour with Adventure Activities Outdoors. Come solo or bring the whole family along to explore, led by their qualified guides.
You'll paddle out from Neranie campground and picnic area along a shallow shoreline that's ideal for beginners. Hearts Point picnic area is the perfect spot to pause and soak up the area's tranquility and beauty as the sun sets. Be sure to bring your binoculars if you'd like a closer look at the lake’s abundant birdlife.
You'll also have a chance to learn about this area’s heritage as you glide over century-old relicts from Neranie timber industry, still submerged beneath the water.
Adventure Activities Outdoors is a licensed commercial tour operator with a Parks Eco Pass.
- in Myall Lakes National Park in the North Coast region
Myall Lakes National Park is always open but may have to close at times due to poor weather or fire danger.
Park entry fees:
$8 per vehicle per day.
The park has coin/card operated pay machines at Mungo Brush campground. Day passes are also available from the Manning Great Lakes Area Office, Bulahdelah Visitor Information Centre and the Hawks Nest Newsagency.
Bombah Point ferry fees may also apply (cash payment only).Buy annual pass
Things to do (156)
- 4WD touring (6)
- Aboriginal culture (11)
- Adventure sports (4)
- Beach (10)
- Birdwatching and wildlife encounters (63)
- Canoeing/paddling (15)
- Cultural heritage (1)
- Cycling (17)
- Environmental appreciation/study (3)
- Fishing (23)
- Geotourism (1)
- Historic heritage (24)
- Horse riding (2)
- Other experiences (2)
- Photography (1)
- Picnics and barbecues (39)
- Road trips and car/bus tours (2)
- Sailing, boating and cruises (5)
- Sightseeing (50)
- Snorkelling and scuba (2)
- Surfing (11)
- Swimming (20)
- Walking (67)
- Waterfalls (8)
- WilderQuest tours (1)
- Wildflowers (seasonal) (3)