South Coast wildlife, waterfalls and wine tours
Morton National Park
COVID-safe tours and events
In line with the latest NSW Government COVID-19 advice, masks are encouraged for indoor settings where you cannot maintain a safe distance from others.
Local Travel Planner’s big day out takes in stunning valleys, beaches and waterfalls south of Sydney. It’s also a great way to see native animals and sample delicious local food and wine.
- Contact Local Travel Planner for tour dates.
- Morton National Park in South Coast, Country NSW
- No wheelchair access
- Easy. You must be able to walk 1km at a time and walk up and down 50 steps.
- Contact Local Travel Planner for pricing.
- Bookings required. Book online or email or call Local Travel Planner on 0400 775 755. Private bookings available on request.
Nature lovers and gourmet diners will enjoy this sweeping tour leaving from Sydney. Journey south through the lush beauty of Australia’s oldest national park. Soak up dramatic coastal scenery, including the iconic Sea Cliff Bridge. Ascend the escarpment to explore picturesque back roads and valleys, then return to Sydney through the verdant farmlands and forests of the Southern Highlands.
Local Travel Planner has so much for you to see along the way. Get up-close and personal with Australia’s fascinating wildlife. Feast your eyes on eucalyptus-clad valleys, majestic waterfalls, wild bays and pristine beaches. Last but not least, spoil yourself with delicious beach-side dining and cool-climate wine tasting.
Local Travel Planner is a licensed commercial tour operator with a Parks Eco Pass.
- in Morton National Park in the South Coast and Country NSW regions
Morton National Park is always open but may have to close at times due to poor weather or fire danger.
Parts of the south-eastern area of this park were once used for military training and may contain unexploded artillery shells. These areas have restrictions in place for your safety.
Park entry fees:
Fitzroy Falls: $4 per vehicle per day. Bundanoon area: $8 per vehicle per day. The park has pay and display machines - cash and cards accepted.Buy annual pass
Things to do (165)
- Aboriginal culture (7)
- Adventure sports (2)
- Beach (1)
- Birdwatching and wildlife encounters (69)
- Cafes and kiosks (3)
- Canoeing/paddling (15)
- Cultural heritage (1)
- Cycling (7)
- Fishing (17)
- Geotourism (1)
- Historic heritage (10)
- Horse riding (1)
- Other experiences (1)
- Photography (1)
- Picnics and barbecues (40)
- Road trips and car/bus tours (10)
- Sailing, boating and cruises (3)
- Sightseeing (103)
- Snorkelling and scuba (8)
- Surfing (5)
- Swimming (25)
- Visitor centres (4)
- Walking (88)
- Waterfalls (29)
- Waterhole (1)
- Wildflowers (seasonal) (24)