Soul Surf School lessons at Byron Bay
Cape Byron State Conservation Area
Join the professional instructors of Soul Surf School and learn to ride the waves at one of 10 great locations in the Byron Bay area.
- Contact Soul Surf School for lesson schedule.
- Cape Byron State Conservation Area
- Contact Soul Surf School for pricing.
- Bookings required. Book online or email or call Soul Surf School on 0412 752 815.
Soul Surf School’s small group or individual lessons are a great way to experience surfing at some of Byron Bay’s world-famous breaks. With a team of career surf guides dedicated to finding the safest and most enjoyable waves, you're bound to have a wonderful surf experience.
Sign up for our specialised surf school and learn to surf at one of 4 Byron Bay beach locations in waist deep water on easy-to-ride small waves. Soul Surf School keeps their group sizes small, so you’ll receive plenty of attention and individual feedback.
Soul Surf School is a licensed commercial tour operator with a Parks Eco Pass.
- in Cape Byron State Conservation Area in the North Coast region
- Cape Byron State Conservation Area is open all hours, but may have to close at times due to poor weather or fire danger.
- Cape Byron Lighthouse precinct is open 8am to sunset.
- The Maritime Museum in the former Lighthouse Keeper’s office at the base of the lighthouse is open 10am to 4pm daily.
- Opening before 8am for events or disabled access can be arranged by prior notice – contact NPWS Byron Bay office during business hours 02 6639 8300.
Park entry fees:
Cape Byron Lighthouse precinct and Information Centre: $8 per vehicle per hour/$4 per hour motorcycles. Maximum 1 hour per vehicle per calendar day, including all NPWS annual passholders.
Captain Cook lookout, Cosy Corner, and The Pass: $4 per vehicle/motorcycle per hour. Pay and display machines - cash and credit cards accepted.
Coach entry: $26 per coach up to 30 seats; $50 per coach 31 to 43 seats; $83 per coach 44 seats and over.Buy annual pass