Soul Surf School lessons at Byron Bay
Cape Byron State Conservation Area
COVID-safe tours and events
In line with the latest NSW Government COVID-19 advice, masks are encouraged for indoor settings where you cannot maintain a safe distance from others.
Join the professional instructors of Soul Surf School and learn to ride the waves at one of 10 great locations in the Byron Bay area.
- Contact Soul Surf School for lesson schedule.
- Contact Soul Surf School for pricing.
- Bookings required. Book online or email or call Soul Surf School on 0412 752 815.
Soul Surf School’s small group or individual lessons are a great way to experience surfing at some of Byron Bay’s world-famous breaks. With a team of career surf guides dedicated to finding the safest and most enjoyable waves, you're bound to have a wonderful surf experience.
Sign up for our specialised surf school and learn to surf at one of 4 Byron Bay beach locations in waist deep water on easy-to-ride small waves. Soul Surf School keeps their group sizes small, so you’ll receive plenty of attention and individual feedback.
Soul Surf School is a licensed commercial tour operator with a Parks Eco Pass.
- in Cape Byron State Conservation Area in the North Coast region
- Cape Byron State Conservation Area is open all hours, but may have to close at times due to poor weather or fire danger.
- Cape Byron Lighthouse lawn is open 8am to sunset.
- The Maritime Museum in the former Lighthouse Keeper’s office at the base of the lighthouse is open 10am to 4pm daily.
- Opening before 8am for events or disabled access can be arranged by prior notice – contact NPWS Byron Bay office during business hours 02 6639 8300.
Park entry fees:
Cape Byron Lighthouse lawn and Information Centre: $8 per vehicle per hour/$4 per hour motorcycles. Maximum 1 hour per vehicle per calendar day, including all NPWS annual passholders.
Captain Cook lookout, Cosy Corner, and The Pass: $4 per vehicle/motorcycle per hour. Pay and display machines - cash and credit cards accepted.
Coach entry: $30 per coach up to 30 seats; $57 per coach 31 to 43 seats; $94 per coach 44 seats and over.Buy annual pass
Things to do (70)
- Aboriginal culture (8)
- Adventure sports (1)
- Birdwatching and wildlife encounters (24)
- Cafes and kiosks (4)
- Canoeing/paddling (5)
- Cultural heritage (1)
- Cycling (5)
- Educational activities (2)
- Fishing (7)
- Historic heritage (6)
- Horse riding (4)
- Other experiences (3)
- Picnics and barbecues (18)
- Road trips and car/bus tours (2)
- Sailing, boating and cruises (2)
- Sightseeing (29)
- Snorkelling and scuba (2)
- Surfing (10)
- Swimming (11)
- Visitor centres (2)
- Walking (31)
- Waterfalls (12)
- Wildflowers (seasonal) (2)