Snowy River paddling and camping tours
Lower Snowy River area in Kosciuszko National Park
Paddle down the fabled Snowy River on a guided tour with Snowy River Expeditions. Camp by the banks of the river, spot wildlife and take in the spectacular views of majestic Kosciuszko National Park.
Contact Snowy River Expeditions for a tour schedule.
- Lower Snowy River area in Kosciuszko National Park
- No wheelchair access
- Easy. A basic level of fitness is required for this tour.
Contact Snowy River Expeditions for pricing.
- Bookings required. Book online or email or call Snowy River Expeditions on 03 5155 0220.
- Please note
- Tours are tailored to suit your group. There is a minimum of 8 people per group.
- All river gear, guides, food, safety equipment and camping gear is provided.
Embark on the journey of a lifetime on a camping tour with Snowy River Expeditions. Your friendly guides will take you paddling down the iconic Snowy River in Kosciuszko National Park, passing through some of the most remote wilderness in Australia.
Adventure awaits as you soak in the breathtaking beauty of this pristine landscape from your raft. After a morning spent paddling, pause for a moment to enjoy a spot of fishing, visit one of the panoramic lookouts or go for a swim.
Try to spot some of the area’s bountiful wildlife as you travel. You might encounter red-necked wallabies, kangaroos and emus, and if you look to the skies, you may see peregrine falcons soaring overhead.
As night falls, pitch your tent at a secluded site along the banks of the river and settle in for a night under the stars.
Snowy River Expeditions is a licensed commercial tour operator with a Parks Eco Pass.
- in the Lower Snowy River area of Kosciuszko National Park in the Snowy Mountains region
The Lower Snowy River area is open all year, but some roads and trails may close due to weather conditions or park management issues.
No park entry fees apply in the Lower Snowy River area. See vehicle entry fees for other areas in Kosciuszko National Park.Buy annual pass