Self-guided traverses of the Blue Mountains
Blackheath area in Blue Mountains National Park
COVID-safe tours and events
In line with the latest NSW Government COVID-19 advice, masks are encouraged for indoor settings where you cannot maintain a safe distance from others.
Trek the best of Blue Mountains walks on a self-guided traverse of 5-7 days designed and supported by Auswalk Walking Holidays. Enjoy walking with just a day pack, stay in comfortable accommodation and savour delicious local meals.
- Contact Auswalk Walking Holidays for tour times and dates.
- Grand Canyon, Blackheath area
- No wheelchair access
- Medium. Average walking fitness required.
- Contact Auswalk for pricing.
- Bookings required. Book online or email or call Auswalk Walking Holidays on 03 9597 9767.
- Please note
- Accommodation upgrades available.
- Itineraries with 3-5 days of walking and 4-6 nights of accommodation available.
These self-guided experiences by Auswalk Walking Holidays tie together 3-5 days of walking along the very best tracks in the Blue Mountains. Each day, as you explore this beautiful World Heritage-listed wilderness not far from Sydney, Auswalk will transfer your luggage to your next accommodation.
Experience stunning plateaus, lush valleys and magnificent waterwalls. Be sure to leave room in your day pack for your camera to capture scenic wonders including Govetts Leap lookout, Jamison Valley and waterfalls around Leura.
At the end of each day, sate your appetite with gourmet fare and relax in quaint but comfortable mountain accommodation.
Auswalk Walking Holidays is a licensed commercial tour operator with a Parks Eco Pass.
- in the Blackheath area of Blue Mountains National Park in the Sydney and surrounds region
Blackheath area is always open but may have to close at times due to poor weather or fire danger.
Things to do (116)
- 4WD touring (2)
- Aboriginal culture (4)
- Adventure sports (13)
- Birdwatching and wildlife encounters (12)
- Cafes and kiosks (1)
- Cycling (8)
- Environmental appreciation/study (5)
- Historic heritage (10)
- Other experiences (8)
- Photography (3)
- Picnics and barbecues (11)
- Road trips and car/bus tours (3)
- Sightseeing (65)
- Swimming (2)
- Visitor centres (1)
- Walking (66)
- Waterfalls (37)
- Wildflowers (seasonal) (7)