Sea Acres rainforest boardwalk tour
Sea Acres National Park
If you’re near Port Macquarie, come along to this unique ranger-guided tour in Sea Acres National Park. You’ll enjoy a walk under the lush canopy of this rare and spectacular coastal rainforest.
Wednesday 3 January, 10 January, 17 January and 24 January 2024
Tour times: 10am to 10.40am; 11am to 11.40am; 12pm to 12.40pm
- Easy. Suitable for adults and children, 5 years and over.
Adult $10 per person. Child (5 to 16 years) $5 per person. Family $25 for 2 adults and 2 children. Includes boardwalk entry fee.
- Meeting point
- Sea Acres Rainforest Centre
- Bookings required. Phone 1300 072 757 or book online. For further information, email or call Sea Acres Rainforest Centre on 02 6582 3355. You can walk in and pay for tours at the Rainforest Centre Information desk, but it’s best to book ahead online to secure your spot.
Come along on this leisurely stroll along the elevated Sea Acres rainforest boardwalk. You’ll learn about the unique plants and animals that thrive in the Sea Acres rainforest, despite being surrounded by urban development.
You'll walk alongside one of our knowledgeable and friendly rangers, who’ll share their knowledge about the unique geology that supports this rich ecosystem.
Your ranger will invite you to experience the subtropical rainforest through your senses, enabling a deeper understanding and connection.
Gain an understanding of the resources that allow you to become a citizen scientist and contribute to the monitoring and conservation of threatened species in your local region.
You can then continue self-guided on the boardwalk with an enhanced appreciation of this special place.
- National Parks Contact Centre
- 7am to 7pm daily
- 1300 072 757 (13000 PARKS) for the cost of a local call within Australia excluding mobiles
- NSW National Parks & Wildlife Service
- in Sea Acres National Park in the North Coast region
Sea Acres National Park is always open but may have to close at times due to poor weather or fire danger.