Pilliga rambles tag-along tour
Timmallallie National Park
All the practical information you need to know about Pilliga rambles tag-along tour.
Getting there and parking
Pilliga Forest Discovery Centre is located at 50-58 Wellington Street, Baradine.
To get there from Narrabri:
- Travel south on the Newell Highway for 71km
- Turn right at the Baradine exit onto No.1 Break Road and travel 30km (unsealed road, 2WD accessible weather permitting)
- Turn left onto Indians Lane Road and continue to Baradine
- Arriving in Baradine, cross the bridge and turn left onto Narren Street towards Coonabarabran
- Following the signage to the Pilliga Forest Discovery Centre, turn right onto Wellington Street. The Discovery Centre is 320m on your left.
To get there from Coonabarabran:
- Take the Baradine Road from the intersection at the Poplars Motel and travel 45km
- When you reach Baradine, continue past the oval and school then turn left onto Wellington Street
- The Pilliga Forest Discovery Centre is 320m on your left.
Parking is available.