Open-air 4WD tours in the Blue Mountains
Katoomba area in Blue Mountains National Park
COVID-safe tours and events
In line with the latest NSW Government COVID-19 advice, masks are encouraged for indoor settings where you cannot maintain a safe distance from others.
If you’re short on time, these action-packed outings in an open-air vehicle with Beyond the Blacktop 4WD Tours are a great way to experience the sights and scents of beautiful Blue Mountains National Park.
- Contact Beyond the Blacktop 4WD Tours for excursion dates and times.
- No wheelchair access
- Contact Beyond the Blacktop 4WD Tours for pricing.
- Bookings required. Book online or email or call Beyond the Blacktop 4WD Tours on 0430 348 616.
- Please note
- Beyond the Blacktop 4WD Tours also offers 1 and 2-day outings and custom 4WD tours.
These unique short excursions by Beyond the Blacktop 4WD Tours are perfect if you want to experience the best of the Blue Mountains. Climb into the back of their ex-army Land Rover and leave the tarmac for the mountain trails.
Because their vehicle is open-air, you’ll be able to immerse yourself in fresh forest scents and enjoy unparalleled views of forest-clad valleys and steep cliff faces. Beyond the Black Top 4WD Tours also offers tailored tours of the Blue Mountains, and if you have your own 4WD you can tag along with them to explore this stunning World Heritage-listed area.
Beyond the Black Top 4WD Tours is a licensed commercial tour operator with a Parks Eco Pass.
- in the Katoomba area of Blue Mountains National Park in the Sydney and surrounds region
Katoomba area is always open but some locations may close at times due to maintenance, poor weather or fire danger.